Monday, November 09, 2009

SW in C



Okay... so, we (Mommy, Daddy, Boba Fett, and Darth Vader) went to a concert last night that was one of the most fantastic spectacles we had ever seen. We saw Star Wars in Concert, and it was phenomenal. I can't even describe it. The Royal Philharmonic played the Star Wars works of John Williams from all VI episodes.

You can visit the website here. I highly recommend getting tickets. It was unreal.

I have a video of just a couple of minutes at the very beginning, and then a few shots of the show before a Scope Arena worker let me know there was no photography allowed. Whoops. I had seen so many photos online, and they even checked my bag and didn't comment on the camera, that I just figured it was okay!

Anyway...here are a couple photos from the evening and the very beginning of the concert. It truly was probably the best concert I have ever seen.















No comments: