Monday, January 22, 2007

Caffeine Detox

Oh, this is so not fun. I had been "off" of caffeine for a couple of years. Or, at least, I only had it occasionally. That is until we went to DisneyWorld and they didn't have diet caffeine free sodas readily available. So, once I start drinking caffeine again, I have to plan when I will go off of it because I get terrible headaches. This is so silly. Why I would knowingly drink something that I know I will become addicted to is crazy. This is day 2 off of caffeine and I am starting to feel a little better. I am really tired and EXTREMELY irritable. Poor Brody, I think he has had the brunt of it today. Just another reason I need to get off the drug.

Anyone out there who drinks a lot of caffeine drinks, read this. Lots of good information for you... http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?Id=2046 and if you are trying to quit, too... Good Luck!

No comments: