Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Our little One Year Old!

Seth enjoyed his birthday tremendously. All the presents and cake were right up his alley! I can't believe he is one already! They mean it when they say time goes faster with each kid!

I went today to look at the proofs from Seth's 1 year portrait. They were so wonderful! I will be sure to post a picture when I get them back!

Brody had his first note home from the teacher on Monday telling us that he had trouble listening and had to go to time out twice. Eeek. At least the teacher said that this was "so unlike him". I suppose I have to get used to having a child that is not perfect, considerring NOBODY is! Anyway, Brody made a card and took it in, apologized, and said that he was sorry and that he would listen today. Apparently he had to go to time out again today because he and another little girl were showing each other their belly buttons. How do you discipline and not laugh? :o) I guess it could have been worse than his belly button! ;o)

No comments: