Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lots of fun stuff

There is so much going on in the Akers household!

Last night, I had our first Bunco group here at my house. It is an AWESOME group of women! We all had wine and beer and dessert and played Bunco for hours! The kids were over at my parents house and Kurt was out at happy hour(s) with his coworkers, so it was just the women! For any of you out there that aren't part of a Bunco group... find a group! It was AWESOME!

Also, we are definitely going to Austria this summer. We are going on a mission trip with our church choir... this is the website for the trip: www.artsinthealps.org. Kurt and I will both be going for a 10 day trip! Woo Hoo!

We signed Brody up for soccer today! He is so excited, although, I am not completely sure he knows excatly what soccer is, other than the fact that we kick the ball around every now and then and go watch Evan play sometimes. This is the league that he will be playing with in the spring: http://www.virginiasoccer.org/

And, I thought I would post a cute little video that we shot tonight before bedtime. Enjoy!

No comments: