Friday, December 19, 2008

I KNOW! I know, I know, I know!

I know that I am SO in the doghouse with so many of you!!! I can't even remember how many people are actually upset with me because I haven't blogged. :o

So, here I am. And now that I am back, I have a quandary. I have been away so long, and so much has happened, that I am not sure even where to start!

I think I will just move forward from here, and if I go back every now and then to do a post on times gone by, you can just enjoy the flashback with me!

We are in the thick of the Christmas season. Lovin' it.

I have a new job, yay, which is only 20 hours a week, from home, doing web/graphic design, and I LOVE it! I missed the design work. I am starting up a design blog with some of my work, and I will let you know when I post to it so you can see what I have been up to.

The kids are great. We usually deal with some sort of sugar-shock daily, what with all the cookie gifts, candy canes attached to cards, and all the yummies that keep making their way into our house. But hey, at least we get a good nap out them when they crash!

I hope everyone is doing well, and I will be looking back through my photos from the past few weeks and be sure to update you on the Akers Antics!

Enjoy the holiday season!!!

J

No comments: