Monday, July 28, 2008

How do your naps make you feel?

Brody came down from his nap today and I asked him, "How was your nap?"

I happened to be typing something in Microsoft Word, and when he started rambling, I recorded verbatim what his response was...

This is how a 4 year old thinks. No wonder I am usually going crazy...

"The bones in my body has a thing inside my bones, is a hot thing. And it is inside here [tummy] and the bones come out of my belly. And the things inside my belly has a hot, hot thing for your head. And they put in by mistake. And it makes you nauseous, and then when it is gone,when it gets to the big circle, it goes like fireworks and makes your head very hot. And it makes me hot. And it fills up like [hand movements] and then I jump up and say woo hoo hoo. And then he puts hot water on my feet, like coffee. I like trying coffee. It tasted like strawberry pie. Is hot cocoa good? My nap made me feel pretty precious."

1 comment:

Charlotte Geary said...

Pretty precious, indeed! I'm so glad you typed all that out to remember it!