Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wii are getting FIT!

Yep. You read right. We FINALLY got the Wii Fit! We have been trying to get it for quite a while now, and actually got it after waiting in line at a Toys R Us this past Sunday (Thanks, again Rachel!).

We LOVE it. This is the first time I can say I have worked out every day for over an hour, sweating and all, and actually ENJOYED it and wanted to work out more!

Really, this is fantastic. My favorites so far are the rhythm boxing and the advanced step aerobics. Oh, and the bubble lake thingy. Awesome. I have also been trying my hand at yoga. I am not the most graceful, but am actually getting better.

The whole family is in on it. Brody wants to play ALL THE TIME and Seth tries his hardest, although, he doesn't weigh enough for some of the activities to register his movements. He keeps trying, though!

I wonder just how fit wii will get!

I will add some photos soon! I have some cute ones of Seth.

1 comment:

Jes said...

Congrats on taking the fitness plunge!! That is one thing I'm REALLY looking forward to after Ellie arrives. It's so exciting to find an activity that you love, and it made all the difference in the world for me (like a 45lb difference!)!!! Have fun!!! :D