Friday, September 05, 2008

Best Husband Award

Kurt is the best husband I know. Really. I know a lot of you out there are sure that your husband is the best, but we will just have to agree to disagree. :)

Kurt works full time but then when he gets home, he cleans. He makes dinner some nights. He does laundry. He gives the kids baths. He reads to them. He puts them to bed. He pays the bills. He cleans up after dinner. He gives me a foot massage while we watch tv. AND, he rubs/scratches my back while I fall asleep. (I win, right?)

Now, he doesn't do all of those things every night, but any time he sees something that needs to be done, he just does it. And he doesn't gripe. He loves to help out.

I am so incredibly blessed to have him as my partner for the rest of our lives. And our kids have such an incredible role model of what a man/father/husband should be. I know they are learning from the best and I couldn't be happier!

Kurt, I love you sweetie! You REALLY ARE the best. :)



No comments: