Friday, September 12, 2008

Less of Me

I wasn't going to blog about this, simply because I usually jinx myself, and it is my least favorite topic... but things are going so well and I want to share...

I have been doing Jenny Craig. I have just finished my 6th week and lost 16 pounds.

Ohhhh..... how dee doo dah day!

I have just had a few people start to comment that I look like I have lost weight, which makes it ALL WORTHWHILE! I am loving it! Usually, I don't like attention on my looks, because I can't take a compliment gracefully, and just think the person is probably lieing just to be nice. I know, esteem issues.

Anywho... I will keep you all updated, and hopefully in the next year, I will post a before and after photo.

Yip Yip Yip! Yippppeeee!

1 comment:

Rachel Tramontana said...

Woohoo Jen, you rock! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!!