Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our *new* bathroom

www.craigslist.com is my new best friend. For those of you who don't know about it yet, it is a website that is nationwide. You can post things for sale, or items you need, and it helps people hook up to buy stuff. Kind of like a glorified yard sale, although there are some high ticket items there, too.

I wanted a new mirror for our 1/2 bath. We had one of those large wall mirrors, and I had finally gotten so sick of it, that I went onto craigslist to see if I could find a mirror for sale.

A sweet older woman about 20 minutes from my house was selling an ornate, gold painted framed mirror for $10. I drove out there today, bought the mirror, painted it to match our bathroom cabinet (which I had just refinished with a mohogany stain), and hung it up on the wall. I am so happy with our 10 dollar purchase! Now, I am looking for a $10 light fixture! :)

No comments: