Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Boys

Every now and then, I will look at my kids and wonder if they really are as incredibly beautiful (by society's standards) as I believe them to be.

Every mom simply KNOWS that her kid(s) is the most handsome, cute, adorable, fantastic, sweet child who has ever lived, and she is most certainly right. All kids are just that. So, it is hard to actually know if they truly ARE that good looking. I came to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter, anyway! :) We are all God's creation and he makes everything beautiful.

I mean, come on, seriously now, who could tell me that gets any cuter than this... ;)
It just doesn't get much better than crazy bed-head and chocolate all over your face!


1 comment:

Charlotte Geary said...

It's true. They are ridiculously cute. Off the charts cute!