Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some Gymnastics Photos

At Brody's gymnastics lessons, parents aren't allowed in the gym room, but there is a glass window you can look through. I tried to get a few photos, but my battery was running low and you can't use a flash. Here are just a few blurry ones, but you can see the kind of stuff he is learning.







Also, here are a few vidoes.


video
This is my favorite. For some reason, when Brody dismounts from the beam, this is his standard operating procedure ~to run in place and be a crazy lunatic. I am not sure that will earn points for him if he ever makes it to the olympics! :)

video
After my camera battery died, he actually swung around the bottom bar, then she helped him put his feet up on the bar and he jumped to the top bar. I was so excited and he is SO PROUD that he did that!

video
This is his favorite part of the whole thing!

No comments: