Thursday, April 17, 2008

Every Christian Parent's Prayer for their child...

As Brody is eating his granola bar snack today, we had a conversation. He starts with:

I want to go and be with God.

Well, that is a great idea, but we can’t decide when we will go live with God. When he is ready for us, that is when we die and go live with Him and Jesus in Heaven.

How many people are in Heaven?

There are lots of people who love Jesus who have already gone to live with Him. Too many to count.

When I die and go to Heaven, I want to give God a big kiss and a big hug.

I think that God would love that. I bet he gives the best hugs ever!

And I think Jesus will be my best friend when I go to Heaven.

I think you are right, Brody. He is the coolest man ever. He would make a great best friend.

*sigh*

No comments: