Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Love of God

We LOVE our church, Westminster Reformed Presbyterian Church. Mostly, we go there for the pastor and for the music. We find ourselves moved every week and usually end up talking about the sermon all the way home. Today the sermon was about the Love of God. I have heard sermons about how God loves us since I was 3, but NEVER have I had such insight as to how incredible his love is for us. It makes today seem so much brighter and more beautiful to know that I am loved NO MATTER WHAT I have done, am doing, or will ever do. *sigh* What a wonderful world He has created for us to show us how much he loves us!

We are off to Suz, Bry, and Evan's house for a swim and some BBQ tonight. Could life be any better?

My, aren't I just in a philosophical and blissful state of mind!

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: