Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nothing like a little healthy competition

Okay, so we have been potty training Brody for about, hmmm, over a year. Since he was 2 1/2 we have been trying to get this kid to use the potty.

Well, today at church, Seth (18 months) keeps pointing to the bathroom door and saying potty. I said, "Yes, that's the potty." But he keeps pointing and repeating it... so I ask, "Do you want to go potty?" Seth gives me a huge smile and says, "Potty."

So, I take him in, pull down his diaper, stand him up in front of it (they have short pottys for the kids) and HE PEED IN THE POTTY!

I ABOUT FELL OVER!

What does one do with an 18 month old that shows interest in potty training?! I will be researching online tonight!

Yippeeeeee!

1 comment:

Rachel Tramontana said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/diaper_free_babies

Read this article today....LOL....maybe he's ready, though I can't imagine training two at once. Oh wait, I'm going to have to....heeeheee!