Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just in the Nick of Time

Well, I have decided who to vote for. After much deliberation and praying, I am going Democratic this election. :)

I have always voted Democratic, so I am not sure why this election was not a "given" for me, but it truly wasn't. After all the debates, the campaigning, and the issues with the economy, I find myself more comfortable voting for Obama.

That being said, there are concerns that I have with our National Security and with Abortion. I will pray for our leaders and our citizens to make informed and wise choices in those respects.

Thanks to everyone for sharing all of your opinions with me, and Praise God that we live in a country where we can talk feely about these issues. I can't imagine not having a "say" about who runs my country, and not being able to express my beliefs and opinions.

And, may the best man win! :)

No comments: