Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Presidential Election has Been Decided

Kurt and I don't talk politics in the house. In fact, we don't even talk politics anywhere, except for this upcoming election. We are having a hard time with this election.

Well, Brody went to school today and they talked about the election and what the president does. Then, they had them *vote*. Look who Brody chose, because McCain is "not kind of handsome at all" and he "really really really likes the bottom man (Obama)."

Just so the republicans who read my blog aren't left out, Brody informed me that "Lake picked the old man on the top, but I don't want him as president."

So, there you have it. Why even bother holding an election in Nov? :)


1 comment:

Charlotte Geary said...

Haha! I love it. Kids never fail to surprise!